About the classes:
Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow
Language the classes are in: English
- single class – €10 (€9 for a class in the park)
- block of five classes – €45
- block of ten classes – €90
When: Please make sure to come at least 10-15 min before the class begins. The door closes at the beginning of each class and late yogis won’t be able to join since it would disturb the class. Hope you understand,)
Level: All classes have an ‘open level’. That means that beginners as well as more advanced students can join.
What to bring: Bring something comfortable to wear and a yoga mat. If you don’t have a yoga mat you can borrow one at the studio. For park classes, let me know at least a day in advance, if you don’t have a yoga mat,)
- Indoor classes – Vinyasa Flow: Döblergasse 2 (Inside the Cultural Space of Vienna’s Academy of Visual Arts), 1070 Vienna
- Park Yoga Class: Rudolfspark, 1010 Vienna
Questions: Ask me anything here.
IMPORTANT: There is space for 20 people in each class. If you want to secure yourself a spot sign up online in the schedule,) But, usually there is a spot for you, even if you just drop in.
MyClubs members are welcome too ,)